Paul is a member of the Everyman Theatre group and is playing the part of Starveling.
- Party Trick:
I can juggle three balls badly.
- What would your Midsummer night costume be?
Notwithstanding the obvious need to have a thorn bush, lantern and dog, I would love to be dressed in a costume with a ‘man in the moon ‘face painted on it.
- Favourite Shakespeare play:
- What do you have on your toast?
Thick cut marmalade on weekday mornings and on the weekend it has to be scrambled eggs and salmon.
- Wildest Dream?
To play Malvolio – not so wild, I know, but it is an unfulfilled dream.
- Shoe size?
- Tea or coffee?
How can I choose - I love both.
- Quill or Ballpoint?
Be practical - Ballpoint
- What would your Halloween costume be?
Hannibal Lecter when he is hungry.
- Do you believe in love at first sight?