Simon is a member of the Everyman Theatre group and is the group’s director.
- Party Trick:
I can sing all 21 verses of the gory border ballad ‘Long Lankin.’
- What would your Midsummer night costume be?
Don't know - a suit?
- Favourite Shakespeare play:
- What do you have on your toast?
Margarine - scrambled egg at the weekend.
- Wildest Dream?
The higher stage of communism.
- Shoe size?
- Tea or coffee?
Coffee every time.
- Quill or Ballpoint?
Ballpoint. Being left handed quills or fountain pens would smudge. Ballpoints still smudge but not so much.
- What would your Halloween costume be?
The Witchfinder General
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes. But then, explaining the plot of As You Like It to some students of mine I was roundly told that they ‘should get to know each other first as looks are shallow.’